Sunday, November 16, 2008

War Eagle, anyways

Well, Seth and I went to the last Auburn home football of the season this weekend. Auburn vs. Georgia, while we haven't had the best season- I still love my Auburn Tigers!! Below are a few pictures from the game- maybe next year Seth and I can have seats next to each other!! We still have one game left in the season, while the opposing team that we will be playing has had a very good season, I like to keep an open mind, and hope we win!!


WAR EAGLE!!




Aubie dressed up like a turkey!! One more picture... having season tickets you sit next to the same people all season, and I got lucky enough to sit next to Rosalyn and Josh (Rosalyd and I are sorority sisters, and co-workers!), well her husband Josh pointed out this guy about 2 rows below us that looked JUST LIKE my dad if you glanced at him quickly... well- I took his picture the last game, it makes me laugh every time I think about it!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers