Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More progress

Seth and I went up on Sunday and CLEANED the whole house! We swept up all the saw dust, wires lying around, and trash! I was amazed at the amount of TRASH was everywhere! I guess if your work title has the work CONSTRUCTION anywhere in it, it means that you can just throw trash down where ever you are standing! We were talking with the electrician on Saturday and he was eating some M&M's, when he was done with the bag- he just threw it on the ground!!! I was amazed!

Anyways, we swept and used a shop vacuum to clean the entire house!! Hopefully when we go back this afternoon, it will still be clean!The roofer began yesterday, according to my dad, he got about 1/2 the house done yesterday! Hopefully the roof will be done when we arrive this afternoon!! The brick layers are steadily working their way around- pictures to come soon! The plumber and electrician should be done with the rough-in by Monday of next week! Then comes the inspector and once we have approval to continue, the insulation will be next!!

Anyways- I will update more, hopefully tonight, with pictures of the progress!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers