Friday, November 28, 2008

War Eagle!

Well, tomorrow is the last college football game of the season for Auburn University, unless we get lucky and win! Tomorrow is the beloved Iron Bowl...Seth got a ticket for his graduation/birthday present, and one of our friends, Coy, is going with him- I'm sure I will have pictures to post later, I just hope its a great game!!

The house is coming along!! We now have brick along the back of the house!! The brick layers won't be working much next week, but will be back the following week, but we have plenty to work on inside the house! The plumber passed his inspection, so now we are just waiting on the electrian! Below are some pictures of the house- we talked to our framer tonight, and he said we should be in about 3.5 months! It was nice to hear that from someone that actually understands how long it takes to build a house!!!
This is the masterbath/master-bedroom part of the house!

This is the side of the house, right next to the garage- you are looking at the study window and a window in the master bedroom! I am so pleased with the color of the brick and shingles together!! (I was VERY worried about making sure it would all match!)

This is the master shower- it has 4 body sprays, a hand-held shower head and then a regular shower head!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers