Thursday, July 30, 2009
Counting down the days...
Well...I have been counting down the days until I have to return to work and unfortunately it has come very close to the end of that countdown. :( We only have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday before returning to work on Wednesday. Now don't get me wrong- I love my job and I am very thankful that I do have a job, which many people can not say right now. I also love the fact that I do (and always will) have weekends off, have holiday's off (and many days before and after certain holidays- not just one day), and I will always have a spring break and summers off while still getting paid!! So while that count down is coming to end, I am really beginning to focus on another count-down... kick off of Auburn Football! Well, not really- but I know my husband would like that!! :) I am beginning the count-down to meet Janie Ann! According to my counter we only have 101 days- which I know could come in 95 or it might be 101! It is just so surreal that I am nearing the end of this pregnancy and about to meet my daughter for the first time!! She has really become super active here lately and I thoroughly enjoy laying on my back and watching her move around! I even video-taped it last night for my mom since she is still in California- I plan on videoing it more as she becomes bigger and you can see her better!! I'm sure one day I will love to look back and see her. Anyways- while one countdown is ending, another is just beginning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment