This coming up weekend is the 4th of July, we aren't exactly sure what we will be doing- possibly going to see Georgia and Dustin at the lake. We will also have a few people camping down at the river and we will go check on them. The men from the group came by at 10:3o this morning to get the key so they could set up the site... I'm interested to see how much real camping will be going on!!! I know when we would camp we could get out there just in time to get the tents set up and a fire going before the sun went down!! Anyways- I promise I will take pictures this weekend and WILL POST before next Friday! :)
Friday, July 3, 2009
Slacker
Well, it's official I have been slacking on my blog posting. I don't have any excuse because I literally have nothing that I must do this summer, no meetings, nothing! I also slacked on getting pictures from all the weddings. :( Hopefully someone took some and will post them to Facebook!! Anyways- I have been doing great. I have been going to the doctor regularly and getting great reports. Janie Ann is measuring right on target and the OBGYN had moved my appointments to every 4 weeks. Seth and I have also registered for a Prepared Childbirth class that will begin in September.... needless to say I'm a little nervous about it and everything that we will be seeing/learning, but I know that will be worth our time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment