2. Seth and I have to go back to work August 5th and I'm just not ready. I pray daily that God gives me the strenght I need to wake up, go to work and teach my students what they need to know and that I have enough energy to make it through the day! Also that the stress of going back to work in a new classroom setting and the stress of getting everything together for a long-term sub doesn't stress me out too much!! :)
3. I go back to the OB on Tuesday- please pray that Janie Ann is still growing like she is supposed to and that I will receive a good report from him. I am feeling great, I'm just getting closer and closer to the due date and it makes me nervous!!
4. Finally, please say a prayer for a friend's father. I'm not going to go into many details, but my friend's father recieved a report that his cancer has spread. He finds out Tuesday what his options currently are and they just really need our prayers right now. This friend has a lot on her plate right with starting a new job, moving and many more EXCITING things that will be coming- but right now this is taking center stage and her family just needs the prayers!!
Coming soon.... pictures of the completed nursery... once it's complete! HA! We finally have all the furntiure in the room, now we just have to hang a few things on the walls and we will be done. Once we are done, I promise I will post pictures!!

1 comment:
I don't know about you but the closer the due date gets, the more I freak out. Like..can I handle this...how am I going to handle the exhaustion...am I too selfish to care for a baby but then I think of what I have already sacrificed for her and how much I am already obsessed and in love with her and it calms me down. But I know what you mean...it is scary!!
Post a Comment