Thursday, July 16, 2009
Dr. appointment
Yesterday I went to the endo dr. and everything is still going great with my diabetes. We are at a point where basal rates and bolus carb ratios are having to be changed, but it was something I was expecting to happen. I have gained enough weight, too, and truthfully I can't wait to go back to work so that I will be on a schedule and I won't be at the house and able to snack all day long!! But, I really don't want to work... :| Maybe if we could have a month of teacher-work days before students come, that would be wonderful!! I also can't believe (according to my ticker) that there is only 115 more days until we meet little miss Janie Ann! She has become VERY active, especially around 10:30 at night- hopefully once I do have to go back to work, this will not keep me up!! Well, I go back to the endo doctor in 2 weeks, along with a visit to the OB for a check up. We have the 4-D ultrasound scheduled for August 6th, too!! I'm so excited to actually see what/who she is looking like!!! Check back on Sunday for a 6 month picture... again, I can't believe how fast time is flying by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment