Friday, July 10, 2009
Pampered Chef Party
Last night I was invited, along with a few other women, to a pamered chef party at Mrs. Stacey's house on Lake Martin. It's a beautiful house and we were having a great time. Around 7:20 the wind began to blow like crazy and it began to pour down rain, but this is a normal afternoon shower if you live on the lake. We were all sitting in the dining room area when all of a sudden a huge tree lands in Mrs. Stacey's front yard. Thank goodness no one was outside and the tree didn't fall on the house- or we could have all been seriously injured, but instead of landing on the house it landed on my mother-in-law's car, the hostesses Kim's car and the front of Scott's work car. Shelly, luckily didn't even get a scratch or a dent on her van, though it was parked in the same area as all of the other cars- the Lord knew that they couldn't all fit in the Altima, I guess!! Anyways- I can't save the pictures on Seth's computer to upload them, but you can go to Facebook and look at the pictures of the event. Hopefully by next week my mother-in-law will have heard back from the insurance agency and she can hopefully get a new car- please keep her, along with all the other's whose stuff was injured in your prayers as they have to go through all the insurance mess right now. Also, keep Mrs. Stacey in your prayers- it didn't damage any of her stuff, but she was very upset because it happened at her house. But like I told her plenty of times- there was nothing that she could have done to prevent it from happening!! Anyways- while we were there before the tree- we had this WONDERFUL taco ring and I can't wait to try to fix it myself, I'm sure it won't look as pretty as Kim's, but if taste the same, that is all that will matter!! I will update you once I fix it and you let you know how I do!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment