Sunday, December 7, 2008

House Update

I haven't had a house update lately! We went to the house Friday night and insulation was up!! He is going to come finish blowing it into the ceiling tomorrow- and then sheetrock can begin!! It's really beginning to look like a house that I can move into soon!!
It's kind of hard to get a picture of insulation
The brick people are supposed to be back by the end of this week, and they told Seth tonight that they would stay at our house until they were done!! Hopefully we will be moving in by March- cross your fingers and say a little prayer for us that God places the right people into our lives to help us finish the job!
On another note, my mom has made it out to LA and we will be going to visit her December 26th- Jan. 3rd! I am super excited and I have my camera ready to take pictures of all the stars I see while I'm there!! :)

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers