Today was our first full day in LA and it was full of fun stuff to do! We started off going to the LA Clippers game at the Staples Center at 12:30! (LA Lakers were playing at 6:30, but we were unsure if we could get tickets to that game, so we opted for the sure thing!) Quentin, a friend from camp, met us at the game, too!! After the game we headed back to the apartment so that we could get mom to work, and I needed a little nap :), so after about 30 minutes of rest Seth, Paden and I took a walk to Hollywood Blvd. I'm not sure how long it took, but on the way we crossed Santa Monica Blvd and Sunset Blvd (needless to say, I didn't think I was going to make it!!) While we were at Hollywood Blvd. we got to see the Chinese Theatre and the Kodak Theatre, along with many unique people! We were also able to see the Walk of Fame and the handprints/footprints left by many popular stars!! Below are some pictures for your enjoyment!! Tomorrow we are going to try to get tickets to Jay Leno- look for a new post tomorrow night!!
Seth at Staples Center- When we were leaving they were getting things ready for the Lakers- they have another floor that they lay on top of this floor for the Lakers!
Paden and Albert in front of the Staples Center with the new statue of Magic Johnson, dedicated on Dec. 1, 2008.
Quentin and I- so glad that we got to see him, hopefully we can see JoQuese before we leave!
One of the first stars when you walk down the Walk of Fame- "Alabama"!
The front of the Chinese Theatre where all the hand/foot prints are located!Paden with The Governors Handprints! Below his name he wrote, "I'll be back".
Just a few of the prints!

No comments:
Post a Comment