Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sheetrock...it's coming right along!!



So, I have better pictures, but I'm having technical difficulties right now, so this is all that I could find!! The top one is our kitchen or as of now- the resting place for all the reject sheetrock! :) The guys had a day off today... (not approved by me), but they were waiting on a few more sheets of rock to be delivered. They are going to begin tomorrow mudding the house!! 

We have also ordered all the interior doors, they should be in by Monday of next week!! I can't believe that it is really happening! It really looks like a house now, and I can tell how LARGE my rooms are!! I was worried when the footing was laid, it didn't look that big, but not it looks HUGE,  and actually I am dreading cleaning it already!! (Good thing we are living in Daviston, it's affordable to have a house cleaner there!!:) )

Well, Seth graduates tomorrow!! I will post pictures, hopefully, sometime over the weekend with all the details from the day!!  

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers