Then for dinner I had planned a surprise dinner at Provino's, but that got a little ruined when I received a phone call from a friend stating that Provino's was BOOKED and we wouldn't be able to eat until 8:00- which would have been fine for us, but Seth's sister and her husband with their 2 kids came, and I don't think Harrison could have waited that long. Then we also had friends from out of town coming, so I didn't want to post-pone for 2 hours, so I had to tell him so that we could plan where we could go. Needless to say, Seth was upset, but he decided on Shoguns for dinner. (Provino's normally doesn't take reservations, except 2 weeks a year- this just happened to be one of the weeks!! :( )
Harrison and his Uncle Seth

Then we went to Marie and Karin's apartment and had a cake! Thanks Marie, it was GREAT!!
Overall Seth had a great day turning 25!!

No comments:
Post a Comment