Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well- it's Easter morning and I have been thinking- this will be our (Seth and I) last Easter where the Easter Bunny doesn't appear! It's amazing to think that next Easter (and Thanksgiving and Christmas...) we will have baby! God is amazing!

Well, Friday night my mom and her boyfriend came over for dinner and to see the house for the first time since it has been completed! She also brought us our new comforter set for our bedroom!! It looks amazing! I went yesterday and bought new pillows and sheets to match! I will post pictures, hopefully tonight! Today is a busy day...Seth and my father have gone to sunrise service, it is a little too cold for me, I know that is not a good excuse for everything the Lord has done for me- but I'm sure He understands! We will attend the 11:00 service at RCBC- then to have lunch at Mrs. Vickie's house! After that I will then go to my Aunts house to see my mom's side of the family, before coming back home tonight and spending some time with my dad and grandfather! I know I will be exhausted tomorrow!!! Again- hopefully I will post pictures from todays activities later tonight, but if not- check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers