Friday, April 10, 2009

Update

Well, yesterday we got to the doctor's office and had to wait for 45 minutes! They were super busy. I met Dr. Golden for the first time- and I really liked him, he was very personal and did everything to make me feel comfortable about my blood sugars and the pregnancy. We did not hear the heartbeat yesterday, I was throughly upset, but Dr. Golden reassured me that this was extrememly normal and not to worry at all- we would check again next week. He did set up an ultrasound since my mom will be here for Monday at 3:45!! I can't wait!

Other news- my mom made it home last night!! They had a minor flight delay from Houston to B'ham, which does not surprise me at all!! I can't wait to see my mom this afternoon- it has been way too long!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers