Here is the bed with the comforter set my mom brought to us all the way from Cali! I LOVE IT!! It looks wonderful in the bedroom with the colors!
Here is the current "King" of the house... little does he know his world is about to be flipped upside down!
As for personal updates: BOTH of my doctors have changed my weekly appointments to every 2 weeks, which means they both think what we are currently doing is working and I just need to maintain it! :) We heard the baby's heartbeat again yesterday at the appointment- they have a new doppler and it was giving off random numbers for the heart-rate, so we didn't get an exact number, but Dr. Litsey said that it sounded perfect! I'm currently at 11 weeks and have had NO weight gain..so I'm worried for when I do start gaining weight with as much as I have been eating!! But on to other news...
This weekend, Seth and I are going to Nashville for the weekend. We have tickets to see Dave Matthews Band at Vandy Stadium so we are packing up tonight and leaving straight from school tomorrow! I'm so ready to get out of town for a little while and enjoy a nice weekend away! So check back next week for updates and hopefully pictures- if I can remember my camera. (If you noticed, there are no A-Day game pictures b/c I completely forgot my memory card..had the camera, though!)

No comments:
Post a Comment