Seth and I are expecting a baby!! While we are telling a little sooner than we want to, word had slowly gotten out, so we both felt as though it was time for us to tell before word spread! I am currently 9 weeks and we go this Thursday to hopefully hear the heartbeat. So PLEASE keep us in your prayers!! We are both very excited and can’t wait to see what this journey holds for us!
How am I doing? Well- great! It couldn’t have happened at a better time for us- we are finished with the house and have plenty of time to get settled before our newest arrives. Seth probably wishes it would have happened a little bit later, only due to the fact that I am unable to lift any heavy boxes and I get exhausted at the drop of a hat, but he has managed to do things fine without me. Other than that, I have had some blood sugar issues- going extremely low. So right now I’m seeing both doctors, OB and Endo, once a week until we can get them under control. From everything that I have read, this is very normal, but again, please keep us in your prayers!!
Other exciting news: My mom is coming home this Thursday for a visit!! I haven't seen her since Christmas and I can't wait!! The last time they saw the house it was just wood, so she is going to be amazed!! Also-before she leaves next week, we are hopefully going to have an ultrasound done!! I will keep you updated!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That's so exciting. Congrats.
Post a Comment