Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Plans!

Today is a very busy day in the small town of Auburn. There is a STICKS concert- a big outdoor concert that is an all day event. Then the Auburn High School Prom is tonight, AU Vet school freshmen came in last night for a weekend full of learning, and to top it off is Auburn University's A-Day game! I have never been to an A-Day game, that I can remember, but Seth and I are going today. First, we are going to meet some friends that are coming in from Montgomery there- Second, I'm hoping to get a little bit of sun!!! Usually by now I am a nice brown color from my trips to the tanning bed, but as many of you know that is a BIG NO-NO when you are pregnant and I would much rather have pale skin and a healthy baby than be that nice spring brown! Anyways- that is one of the main reasons I want to go- to hopefully get some color on my arms and legs (and not burn!)!!

I finally found my memory card reader-so after today I will post a lot of pictures. From the house to A-day!! Check back later for those!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers