Monday, May 18, 2009
Boys will be Boys!
Well, on Saturday Mrs. Donna, Mrs. Vickie, Rachel and I hosted a lawn and garden shower for Adam Hunter- he is marrying Lauren Mitchum on June 27th (I think!); and when Seth got married they threw him a shower that was "Guys Only" and it was all of his highschool friends- it was very laid back and nice. So, we did the same for Adam. Just a few guys that got together and enjoyed a Saturday afternoon. At one point Seth's dad came inside and told me that they wanted their picture made- well I walked outside with the camera to find all 6 boys on the Polaris!! 3 on the bench seat and 3 in the bed!! It was just like old times! I think everyone enjoyed themselves- here is a picture from the event!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment