Thursday, May 7, 2009

Seth’s New Toy!

Well, Seth finally bought himself something! Seth NEVER purchases anything for himself, even though I try to convince him all the time that he does need some items, he would rather let me buy something for myself, but today he FINALLY purchased himself something that he has been wanting for a while. A 2008 Polaris Ranger- all I know about it is; it’s a pearl white color and it is an automatic!!  I got to drive it tonight- and I am very excited that he purchased it! It will be perfect for me to jump on and go see my grandfather and dad or for me to ride around our small little part of the world and take pictures!! 

Speaking of pictures, I haven’t gotten my camera out in a while and taken any pictures, so while Seth was out of town picking up his new toy, I pulled out one of my toys and walked around and took some pictures. I actually walked from our house through the field to my Great Aunt’s house- then down the road to my dad’s taking pictures along the way. I personally believe they are great pictures, but here are a few so that you can decide for yourself! 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers