Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dr. update

I went to the doctor yesterday and recieved a good report! The baby's heartbeat was 162 BPM and my bloodsugars were satisfying to the doctor. He told me that they would begin to level off and I wouldn't have so many highs/lows- which I am extremely excited about! We also made our appointment to find out what Peanut is- a boy or a girl! Now, at first I wanted it to be a surprise, but if you know Seth- he isn't into surprises, and I don't think I could make it 40 weeks without him knowing! Plus, I am kind of excited to find out so that we can start buying things and getting them monogrammed! :)

If it is a little girl- she will have TONS of clothes already and we will probably only need to purchase diapers for the first year of her life thanks to her cousins, Clark Madison and Harper Baylee (and their mommies- Shelly and Sheena!)! If it is a little boy- we will have to purchase a lot of new clothes because Harrison and Gamble were both born in the spring (March and Feb.). Anyways- I am going to try to figure out how to put one of those voting things on the blog and cast your vote- BOY OR GIRL?!

3 comments:

Pennisi's said...

Who is going to do your monogramming?!!?!
Seriously, my machine will do small things(4X4).

Josh and Rosalyn said...

I voted...and I think it is going to be a boy!!!! You do not know how many times I have been shopping and saw something super cute and wanted to pick it up for you...but thought "nope, she will never find out what it is"...let the shopping and monogramming begin!!!!

Abby said...

I think a boy as well!!!! I cannot wait for you to find out! So many cute things out there to buy you!!!!

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers