Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a....

GIRL!!!!! Boy was I surprised!! Of course Seth has been saying that from the beginning! Everything looked great- I measured 14 weeks and 1 day instead of 15 weeks 1 day, so that changed our due date to Nov. 15th instead of Nov. 8th. Shelia, I believe was her name, was SO nice. She clicked and measured for about 15 minutes before she told us anything! She said that everything measured great and that everything that needed to be there was there and working! It was amazing to see it again! 

What's her name? Janie Ann. Janie after my great-grandmother and my mom's middle name and then Ann after Seth's mom's middles name. We are so super excited and can't wait to meet her!! Now I can begin picking out stuff for the nursery!! Also- she will have TONS of clothes thanks to her cousins Clark and Harper! 

Also- how sweet is my husband?! This morning Rosalyn walked into my room with some pretty flowers- 4 blue and 4 pink- I thought she was being super sweet by bringing me some flowers, but it turns out that my husband had gone to a local flower shop, picked them out and met Rosalyn at the library so that she could surprise me with them!! He is SO sweet and thoughtful!! I love him bunches...now he has another princess to spoil! Janie is one lucky girl! 

2 comments:

Maggie and Nathan said...

Yay! So excited about Janie Ann; she will be one lucky girl to have such loving and wonderful parents! We've got you linked to our blog now -- loved seeing yours!

Jane and Seth Dunne said...

OMG!! Just like us...except my Seth thought we were having a boy the whole time like me!! And it is so fun shopping! Try Etsy.com..you will become addicted! I am so excited for you!! THE SETH'S will have their hands full!! HAHA!!

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers