Friday, May 1, 2009

Update!

Today we had the interior designer from Lazy-Boy come to the house and show us where we need to put all the furniture (and he moved it!) along with all of our pictures and decor. Seth is currently hanging up the pictures in the study- I will post pictures when we are complete! It's finally looking like our house, and I can't wait to have all the boxes and stuff OUT! 

Another update- PLEASE keep the Auburn community, along with everyone else, in your prayers! There has been a possible case of the swine flu in Auburn. I'm not sure of the details- just read the information off the school website and the OA News, here are the links if you would like to check it out yourself: Auburn Schools and OA News. It will be confirmed, hopefully, by Sunday. That is when we will find out whether or not school will be closed for 7 days. While, I would appreciate the break- we are SO close to the end of the school year that I just want to get it over with!! 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers