Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby Dedication

Sunday December 6th, 2009 we dedicated our sweet baby girl to the Lord at Rocky Creek Baptist Church with tons of friends and family there to witness!! It was a wonderful service and Little Bit was a perfect angel throughout the entire church service.


Just to name a few of the guests and family that were there- I will start with her GREAT-Grandparents. She has a total of 9, yes NINE great grandparents, which I think is amazing- all of them but 2 were able to be with us. Thank you Granny, Grand-daddy, Papaw G, Nana, Papaw and Mamaw P and Papaw S for coming to the service, it meant so much to The Traveler and I. Along with her great-grandparents, her grandparents were also in attendace: MeMaw and Grandpa (The Traveler's parents), Gigi, and Grand-dad (my parents). Then comes all the aunts and uncles and cousins....this could take a while, so I'm just going to list you by family: The Dennis', Hunter's, Kinman's, Ruff's, Daughtry's, and my brother and his girlfriend K. Then we had friends from every where there!! A HUGE thank you to Lee, Carrie and Carpenter Williams coming all the way from Tuscaloosa and to Lee for singing Little Bit a song on such short notice!! Needless to say, when they asked all family and friends to stand almost the entire church had to stand!! We are BLESSED to have so many who care and love us!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers