We started our Christmas gatherings on Monday night with Seth's sisters. Seth and I started 3 Christmas' ago buying our neice and nephew (yes ONE of each) matching PJ's to wear to Christmas Eve breakfast. We thought we had started something fun and it would be something we would do each Christmas...then there was 6!! Let me just say- PJ's aren't cheap!! But Christmas Eve morning at breakfast when they all match it will be well worth it!! I will post pictures from Christmas Eve at some point!! Promise! But we had so much fun last night!! Seth made a roast that was to die for- it was GONE in no time!! Grandpa was supposed to come join us, but was unable to make it- thank goodness he didn't because he wouldn't have had anything to eat!!! After presents and eating, Seth had a fire ready for Harrison and Clark to roast marshmellows, then Scott got out the telescope and found the moon, so fun was had by all. Hopefully this is something we can do each Christmas- gather before Christmas, eat and swap gifts!




Then today we had to take Janie Ann to see Dr. BB for her acid reflux (self-diagnosed by me- but I was correct!). He prescribed her some zantac and he always comments on how big and strong she is- he even tried to give her the 2 month shots, but she still has 8 days!! I was SUPER impressed with how much she weighs...7 weeks and 4 days she weighs 13.2 lbs and is 23 inches long. Dr. BB said to keep up whatever we are doing and not to worry!!
Anyeays- not sure if I will post again until after Christmas so I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment