I FINALLY caught her on video rolling over!!! It only took me 3 different days to try- but I finally got it!! Not only did I video her once, but 3 different times rolling over!! I am going to try to upload the video here...
This is crazy! I have never heard of a baby rolling over so young. She is such a big girl and not to mention absoloutely adorable!! I cannot wait to see her again.
3 comments:
That is crazy! She looks like she'll be crawling next month! Charlotte didn't roll over at ALL until 7.5 mos no matter what I did!! LOL
This is crazy! I have never heard of a baby rolling over so young. She is such a big girl and not to mention absoloutely adorable!! I cannot wait to see her again.
That's my little Janie Ann. Watch out she will be crawling next week and walking by Christmas.
Post a Comment