Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Poor Caddy...

Since Little Bit has made her apperance Caddy, sadly, has gotten less attention than he ever has before and he DOES NOT like it!! He has adjusted well to having her around, but he does not like it when I am holding her and not petting him- he will sit as close as possible to me, almost in my lap whenever we are on the couch and often trys to nudge my hand off of her to pet him. He is very protective of Little Bit, though. If someone comes into the house, of course he goes crazy like always, but he checks them out before they hold Little Bit and the entire time anyone is holding her (that he is not familiar with) he will sit right next to them or in front of them and no one can make sudden movements around her without him almost going crazy!! It is very sweet and I can't wait until Little Bit is big enough to sit up and grab him!! :)

2 comments:

JBFerguson said...

Poor little baby. Is that the Leopard snuggie he is bundling up with? I am so happy to see that:) I hope you guys are having a fabulous first Christmas with Janie Ann!

Chase Luker said...

I can just take Cadillac in to my home...

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers