
One of our traditions is to begin Christmas Eve with the Christmas Eve breakfast that is either at Mrs. Cindy's house or Granny Jean
's house (it rotates from year to year). This year it was at Mrs. Cindy's house and there were TONS of people, so it was fun, food and fellowship for everyone to enjoy. So needless to say, our Christmas Eve started off EARLY! Little Bit and I woke up at 5:30 for her to eat and then I got ready so that we could be there by 7! We made it- surprisingly I didn't get back into bed! (I also didn't take any pictures. :*()

After the breakfast, MeMaw, has all of her neices and now her grandchildren come over to her house to make cookies for Santa and reindeer food. I'm not exactly sure how many years she has been doing this now, but I know it is something that everyone looks forward to each year. This year, while Litte Bit was too little to bake any cookies, she did get in on the picture- just imagine when ALL of these kiddos are big enough to be baking cookies- there will be so many bosses in the kitchen!!! So now I need to say a HUGE thank you to M for baking Littlel Bit's cookies and fixing her reindeer food!!

Then at lunch, Little Bit and I headed out to my grandmother's Christmas lunch at my Aunt St's house. We had some good traditional food- dressing, ham, deviled eggs (which I don't eat)...and the list goes on! Then we opened presents with them- Little Bit is one spoiled little girl! She got thsi awesome ball thing that has a stand and it lights up, so she can watch it to begin with and then as she gets more coordinated she can take the ball off the stand and play with it- definitely something for her to use when she gets bigger! Then after lunch we headed back to MeMaw's for Christmas with The Traveler's side of the family! Little Bit received TONS of gifts and Santa hadn't even made his way to her house yet!!
I will post pictures of MeMaw and Grandpa's house/present opening and Christmas morning in a later post. It's getting late and I'm tired- Little Bit is already asleep, so I better be getting in the bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment