Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dr. Update

Well, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. 2 weeks ago, when we had the ultrasound done the ultrasound lady, Sherry, said that my due date would be changed to Nov. 15th because because Janie was measuring at 14 weeks instead of 15, so anyways...I go back today and Dr. Litsey asked me if I was 17 weeks, my reply was no- I'm only 16 which of course came with questions. Anyways- after figuring everything out, he said that my due date was still Nov. 8th and that I was indeed 17 weeks pregnant instead of 160 which makes me feel a little better about how big I'm getting!! 

In other news, I'm not sure how many people know about how many times my new car has been in the shop- but it's too many for a new car, in my opinion! So, we received an email from Chevy the other day about customer satisfaction, and if you know me, you know I had something to tell them! Well, they emailed me back with the customer service number, which I have been looking for! So I called this morning and after talking to the rep. she asked me what Chevy could to do make me happy- of course, my reply....Buy my car back from me....well, they will be calling me tomorrow with more information on if they will actually buy it back from me or not. I'm not holding my breath- and I told the lady that, why would GM buy back a messed up car (well, it's not messed up right now) when they just filed for bankruptcy! Anyways. Seth and I currently looking at the possibility of purchasing a nice SUV/crossover and getting rid of 2 car payments and only having one- we ride together to work and we are both off at the same time, plus my dad has 3 extra trucks sitting in his drive way....we will see! 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers