We went to the doctor in the B'ham on Monday and received a great report- everything is developing correctly and the doctor stated that there was no signs of me being diabetic and I just needed to keep up the good work!! :) We also got verification that she is, in fact, a little girl!! I have also been feeling her move around for about 2 weeks now, the movements are getting stronger each week and it is a feeling that I will never forget- I can't wait until Seth can really feel her.
As for our summer... it's going great!! Seth received his grant through the University, so he is working periodically throughout the week and I'm just lounging around the house! Tuesday I had the pleasure of going swimming with Lisa, Maggie, and Rebecca (Maggie's friend) at Mrs. Deborah's house. Harrison joined us later in the day- I only burned my legs and it's not that bad. Lisa kept an eye out on me so that Seth would let me go with them again. Hopefully we can go again soon!!! This weekend we have a wedding to attend, along with it being Father's Day weekend! So we will be busy! Then next weekend is Adam Hunter's wedding in Valley, AL- so another busy weekend! Hopefully I will get some pictures at both weddings to post on here later!!

1 comment:
Yay!! It is so fun to feel them really move and kick. Madeline is playing some serious tennis or doing tons of cartwheels ...that we watch her go for hours...just staring at my belly!!
Post a Comment