Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Furniture and updates

Well, Seth has been working extremely hard on re-finishing my old furniture for Janie Ann. I believe it is going to be perfect!! I have also ordered her bedding, hopefully it will be here at the beginning of next week!!! Once I get it I will post pictures! I also have to order her bed, I know which one I want to order, but every time I go to order something happens with our internet, so now I'm scared to order thinking I might get charged more than once. So, I am going to wait until I can get to Mrs. Vickie's house and order it from there!! Seth will hopefully spray on the last coat of paint on the dresser/mirror tomorrow and I can post pictures, but I don't wnat to post any pictures until he is completely done!! 

In other news...Seth and I traded in both of our cars for a 2008 Hyundai Veracruz and we also purchased a 2001 Hyundai Elantra. The Elantra was purchased for us to take back and forth to work so we wouldn't put so many miles on the nicer car. I will also post pictures of the new cars soon. We are very excited that we could do this and get down to only one car payment and save some money!! We were also excited that our new car has a DVD player...funny how priorities change once you find out you will be having a baby, I never thought I would need a car with a DVD player! (Even though Janie won't care about the DVD player for a while, it will be there once she is ready!!) 

Finally, prayer request: Seth and I will be traveling to UAB on Monday to the Prenatal Women's Clinic to have another ultrasound done to check out Janie Ann's heart and make sure that everything is where it needs to be and working the way it needs to be working. Our last ultrasound at Dr. Litsey's, Shelia said that everything looked great, but since I am considered high-risk this was something that was offered to us, so we decided to take the extra pre-caution and get everything checked out. My prayer is that everything is developing correctly and that the doctor will find nothing wrong! 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers