Sunday, June 21, 2009

Half-way there!!

Well today marks the 20th week of my pregnancy!! I really can't believe that I am 1/2 way done with this, but I can't believe that I have 20 more weeks of growing!!! Also in this picture you can see Janie's bed and window valances! Her room is coming together very nicely! Today was also father's day! We had a lot of fun spending time with our dad's today. For lunch Seth and I fixed some food for my dad, grand-father and brother and took the opportunity to take some pictures with them! I throughly enjoy spending time with my grand-father, but I don't have that many pictures with him, so I want that to change- and I started today!! 
Then after we had lunch with my family we went to Gammie and Pop's house (Scott's parents) to grill out for dinner and swim. Needless to say, I'm exhausted! I know next year at this time it is going to be a LOT different and I can't wait!! I also took a picture of Seth and I this afternoon, I missed it at the wedding yesterday, but I will post it Wednesday....  

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers