Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Well, today marks 3 years!! Yes, THREE years!! I can't really believe that Seth and I have been married for 3 years now. It seems like yesterday! Boy has a lot changed in 3 years, too! We bought a house, sold a house, and built a house. Now we are expecting our first baby, a little girl, and life couldn't be better! Seth also graduated with his masters and we both received tenure at our jobs. We have also become Aunt and Uncle to 5- yes 5- neices and nephews! Needless to say our lives have changed for the better and it keeps getting better! 

Seth and I got to spend all day together, which we do a lot during the summer, but it was nice- just us, which it won't be that way for long!! I am so lucky to have Seth as my husband and I thank God daily for allowing him to be in my life! I can't wait to look back at this post in the following years and see how much more we are going to change!! 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers