Janie isn't even here yet, but her daddy is already spoiling her!! Yesterday when I was at doctor Seth went over to Tiger Town and did a little shopping. While he was there he went into Hobby Lobby and picked up a few things for Janie's room. We have decided we want the colors to be pink and black, we still haven't decided whether or not we want a light shade of pink or a bright pink, more than likely we will have many shades of pink!! Here are a few pictures of the things that he picked up while shopping:


Today Seth is going to begin working on Janie's furniture. We couldn't ever find anything that we loved (the whole set)- we would find a bed, but then the dresser/hutch that came with it we wouldn't love, so we decided to re-finish my old dresser and chester drawers. My grandparents purchased it for me when I was 3, I believe, and it was just going to go to storage, which I hated. So, hopefully it will turn out as planned!! If it does, I will post before and after pictures....if it doesn't it looks as though we will be on the search again!! Also- if you know of any fabric places that has great deals on fabric- let me know!!! We are going for a chic look in Janie's room- pink, black and white. Her furniture will be black- so we want a bedding that is mostly pink/white with a little black. Also- if you have any ideas on what color we should paint the walls it would be appreciated it!! :)
1 comment:
OMG!! I have to show you this bedding my best friend Molly found for her baby girl!! It is pink, black and white!! I will try to find a picture and the maker and send it to you!! It is precious!!
Post a Comment