Friday, June 19, 2009

FINALLY!!! Pictures!

Finally- here are some before and after pictures of Janie's furniture!! It looks great in her nursery. Seth is working on putting the bed together as I type this- so I will add more pictures soon with the bed!! The pink took a little adjusting- I'm more of a "plain" person- and this pink is far from plain!!! 
 Ok- so the pictures are a little our of order- but you can tell the before pictures of the furniture from the after!! It looks great- Seth did such an amazing job!!! I may hire him out to make a little extra money! HA!! :) Anyways- this was one of our summer projects (probably our only, really) that we wanted to get done before we went back to school- and her it is June 19th and it's DONE!!! Once Seth puts his mind to something- he is going to work until it is completed and that is exactly what he has done!! Again, once the bed is up I will post more pictures with the bedding and stuff, but until then!!! 

Also- Sunday marks the 1/2 way point, which I can't believe- so I will post a belly picture soon, I know my mom loves seeing them!! We have a wedding to attend tomorrow- so maybe I will look ok and can get a picture!! 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers